Enjoy Cologne summer refreshments and a relaxing drive along the Rhine to the south. Let yourself be drawn to the nearby recreation areas of the cathedral city, sit with us in the medieval town of Zündorf and enjoy a breathtaking view of the skyline of Cologne.
On this city tour through “Cologne\’s Riviera” the route is the destination. The focus of the approx. 30 km long tour is the relaxed cycling itself, but includes, of course, also worth knowing to the green surrounding region of Cologne.
In addition to the new and exclusive Rheinauhafen, you will also discover the many hidden sights along the Rhine until you cross the Rhine on the “Weißer Bogen” with a small ferry and then head northwards to your right.
Exciting anecdotes and fascinating historical facts accompany us on our discovery tour through the southern part of Cologne.
Especially on hotter days and to naturefriends, this tour takes you from the big city into the green.
approx. 4 hours
approx. 30 km
34€ p.p. incl. bike and ferry,
49€ p.p. incl. E-Bike and ferry,
- Experience Cologne’s most beautiful locations on our bicycle tour through the nature reserves of the Cologne Riviera
- Explore old ports and smuggling trails and cross the Rhine on Cologne’s smallest ferry
- Learn how the ingenious system of flood protection in Cologne works
- Relax with a fresh Kölsch in the historically picturesque fisher village of Zündorf
- Enjoy culinary culture in combination with a beautiful bicycle tour through the green with our innovative and environmentally friendly sightseeing bike tours